Saturday, October 22, 2011

#ocCREWpyChicago

I've been sick as hell the last few weeks so not posting much. I will just leave you in the capable hands of guest blogger this week Jim Irizarry from Varsity Thoughts on a JV World whilst I go and get caught up on my drinking.


Before I go... Seriously. Guys. I'm scared. Apparently some Chicago fans are wizards.


Now without further delay. Something completely different.

...

Hi. This is Jim. Stuff gonna's happen during the game. Goals will be scored. Penalties will be called. We'll probably see someone flop on the ground because that's what the Fire is known for (I think). All I know is that, right now, someone in this room just admitted to liking "Don't Mess with the Zohan." I think I need new friends. Final score, 3-1, Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment