Friday, July 22, 2011

Philadelphia

"Philly's the place where the mummers are weird and i do not think the Sixers have won
in years I begged Mayor Rendell and the cops on the beat
to have mercy on me and Jen and please blow up South Street"
-Atom and His Package

I seriously feel horrible. I remembered after getting back from the bar tonight. (BTW - only supporters owned bar in all of MLS douches.) That I realized I had written a whole Philadelphia joke and not even used it.

Last time Philly played Columbus I ran in to some Philly fans and questioned why their fan base hadn't been given the same amount of respect (read -"Garber hard ons") as the rest of the new expansion teams.

They replied with "Doop, Doop, Doop" and then started throwing nine volt batteries at my head. It was then that I remembered. Everyone from Philadelphia is a complete idiot.

See... how could I keep that from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment